Zone Alarm has a new Anti-Virus Two-way Firewall with Identity Protection that is easy on the wallet!
Stops Internet attacks at the front door and even catches thieves on their way out. Our two-way firewall proactively protects against inbound and outbound attacks while making you invisible to hackers.
- Threat Traffic is monitored and blocked – inbound and outbound.
- Full Stealth Mode makes you invisible to hackers.
- Kill Controls instantly disable malicious programs.
No product is 100% effective against viruses or spyware. ZoneAlarm’s advanced firewall monitors behaviors within your computer to spot and stop even the most sophisticated new attacks that bypass traditional antivirus and security suites.
- OSFirewall™ Monitors programs for suspicious behavior – spotting and stopping new attacks that bypass traditional anti-virus protection.
- Advanced-access Protection targets and defeats new, advanced attacks that other firewalls miss, such as raw data access, timing, and SCM and COM attacks.
- Zero-hour Protection prevents silent outbreaks from gaining system access – before other security programs can even detect the threat.
- Application Control uniquely shields your operating system during start-up, before most security products have even loaded.
- Early Boot Protection uniquely shields your operating system during start-up, before most security products have even loaded.
Multiple layers of advanced protection provide unsurpassed security.
- Anti-Spam filters out annoying and potentially dangerous emails.
- Wireless PC Protection shields you from hackers, identity thieves and other online threats when you connect to an unsecured network.
- Automatic Wireless Network Security detects wireless networks and automatically applies the most secure firewall protection setting.
- DefenseNet™ provides real-time security updates, responds quickly to breaking threats and leverages threat data from millions of users – protecting your PC from the latest attacks.
Check it out for yourself http://www.computersecurity.org/zone-alarm-anti-virus